Tuesday Night Bass Challenge 2017 1. Will begin on Tuesday June 27, 2017 2. There will be a total of 9 tournaments (that is 9 Tuesdays in a row) 3. The Tournament of Champions, top ten point leaders, will take place Tuesday, August 29. Time TBA. all the rules have remained the same as last year but be sure to look them over: SARATOGA TACKLE & ARCHERY WEEKLY BASS CHALLENGE Tuesday's 5pm - 8pm out of Lee's Campground
- THERE ARE A LOT OF RULES BUT THEY ARE ALL STRAIGHT FORWARD - PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THEM - IT'S NOT THAT HARD AND WILL SAVE US ALL A LOT OF HASSLE - THANK YOU $60.00 per boat, $10.00 lunker pool, optional Entry is non-refundable - no exceptions your partner has until 10 minutes after start of tournament to arrive, if they do not arrive you will fish without a partner or forfeit
Boats will be sent out in numerical order, when you fill out your entry you will be given a boat number that must be returned at check in/weigh-in. Even if you have no fish to weigh you must check in at the end of tournament.
Livewell checks will be done prior to send off at courtesy slips. Boaters arriving early will be expected to launch early - no waiting around delaying those behind you. Boats must remain in close proximity to docks prior to send off.
Tournament will be going out of Lee's Campground - GO SLOW when going through the campground to the boat launch, fail to do so and you may be asked to leave.
1. Challenge hours 5pm - 8pm - Sign up prior to Tuesday will be in store. On tournament day sign up can ONLY occur at Lee's Campground after 3:30 pm. - You may launch from any other location but everyone must be checked in prior to 5pm with a boat and live well check before participating. Launching at Lee's is covered by you entry fee. - If you return late, you will be automatically disqualified. - If you are late or do not have fish you want to weigh, you must still check in.
2. Artificial Lures Only - NO live Bait Allowed - Each angler may only use one rod at a time. - All other NYS DEC and Saratoga Lake rules and regulations must be followed, unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated and violators will be automatically disqualified. If you violate the NO WAKE rule by docks you will be disqualified.
3. Anglers may fish alone or with a partner.
4. 5 Bass Limit - All bass must be alive when weighed, and released alive. - Do NOT bring Dead fish to the scale - your bag will be disqualified - All bass must be at least 12 inches in length, (closed month; pinched tail on Golden Rule). - Do NOT bring short fish to the scale - your bag will be disqualified
5. All bass must be kept in a live well or an aerated cooler. NO stringers.
6. For everyone's protection, all boats must be insured.
7. Drinking of alcohol or using illegal drugs during from 3:30pm - completion of the weigh-in is not allowed.
8. If you can't prove it, don't accuse it!
9. Ties will be broken by lunker, in the case of an unbreakable tie places will be combined and split.
Saratoga Tackle Bass Challenge Points Leaders 2016 FINAL point results 8/23/2016 13 Teams qualified for TOC Tuesday August 30, 2016 Noon - 6pm 1. 71 Munger/Jenkins 2. 54 Russell/Dyer 3. 50 Sala/Caputo 4. 35 Brown/Brown 5. 33 Goodermote/Sausville 6. 29 Croll/Clayson 7. 25 Peculis/Marshall - tie 7. 25 Loan/Schleicher - tie 8. 17 Bubb/Noonan 9. 12 Kail/Wells - tie 9. 12 Burchell/Moore - tie 10. 11 Stangle/Furman - tie 10. 11 Kingston/Bogausch - tie
Saratoga Tackle Bass Challenge Points Leaders 2015 FINAL point results 9/1/2015 1. 53 Dyer/Russell 2. 48 Croll/Clayson 3. 41 Jenkins/Munger 4. 39 Brinsko/Clyne 5. 38 Marshall/Peculis 6. 36 Kail/Wells 7. 34 Burchell/ Moore 8. 32 Pascucci/Latterick 9. 31 Kingston/Bogausch 10. 26 Bubb/Noonan Tournament of Champions Results: Sunday Sept. 13, 2015 7am - 1pm 1st Place 15. lbs. Munger/Jenkins with the winning lunker at 5.44 lbs. 2nd Place 12.60 lbs. Kingston/Bogausch 3rd Place 11.52 lbs. Kail/Wells
TOC Tuesday September 2, 2014 Noon - 6pm First Place 13.86 lbs. Munger/Jenkins $500. Second Place 11.68 lbs. Brown/Brown $300. Third Place 10.88 lbs. Senecal/Robinson $225. Lunker 3.62 lbs. Munger/Jenkins $200.
Tournament Results 2017
June 27, 2017 First Tournament of the season Boats 35 (that's a record folks!) First Place: Bubb/Noonan 12.65 lbs. $788. Second Place: Brown/Brown 12.20 lbs. $472. Third Place: Russell/Dyer 11.72 lbs. $315 Lunker: Burke 4.16 lbs. $340
Due to the holiday on Tuesday the second tournament will be held on July 5, 2017 2nd Tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
July 11, 2017 3rd tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker:
July 18, 2017 4th tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
July 25, 2017 5th tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
August 1, 2017 6th tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
August 8, 2017 7th tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
August 15, 2017 8th tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
August 22, 2017 9th & final tournament Boats First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker
Au 30, 2016 Tournament Of Champions Boats 10 First Place Second Place Third Place Lunker